This unique sound puzzle lets kids two and older discover an alarm clock waking up a child in the bedroom, the car engine roaring to life in the garage, breakfast sizzling on the stove in the kitchen, and much more.
Replace the piece to immediately stop the sound and move to the next room! Kids two and older will love exploring the house and discovering new, full-color pictures under each piece, and learning what is making the realistic sounds.
- 8-piece wooden sound peg puzzle with realistic household sounds
- Sounds play when pieces are lifted, stop when they are replaced
- Lift a piece to reveal new picture of an activity happening in each room of the house
- Encourages motor and auditory processing skills, problem solving, and narrative thinking
- Suitable for ages 2+ years
- AAA batteries not included