Purchasing Kidspo eGift Cards
- Kidspo’s eGift cards can only be purchased online.
- Each purchase of a Kidspo eGift card is limited to a maximum value of £100.
- The minimum value for a Kidspo eGift card is £10.
- A Kidspo eGift card will be sent to the recipient’s email address immediately after the purchase is complete, but can take up to 30 minutes.
- You are obligated to provide the correct email address for delivery of the Kidspo eGift card.
- If the email address provided cannot be confirmed, Kidspo reserves the right to withhold the delivery of the Kidspo eGift card.
- Kidspo has no obligation to replace cards sent to incorrect email addresses, but you can contact us to report errors.
- Kidspo eGift cards can only be redeemed online at kidspo.co.uk.
- Kidspo eGift cards may be used to purchase goods of a higher price than the amount on the eGift card, on payment of the difference.
- Kidspo eGift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used to buy another eGift card, or to pay Clearpay or Laybuy instalments.
- A maximum of 2 Kidspo eGift cards can be redeemed in any one transaction.
- If any item, purchased with a Kidspo eGift card, is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the Kidspo eGift card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction set out above.
- Balances on multiple Kidspo eGift cards cannot be combined into one combined balance on one or more new Kidspo eGift cards.
- Kidspo eGift cards cannot be reloaded or recharged or redeemed together with a coupon or other Kidspo eGift cards for the same order.
- Kidspo eGift cards may not be transferred for value or resold.
- Except to the extent required by applicable law, Kidspo eGift cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Kidspo eGift card balances cannot be transferred to credit card accounts or accounts of other means of payment.
- Kidspo reserves the right to reject the redemption of Kidspo eGift cards and request alternative forms of payment, terminate the respective Account, and take legal actions, if Kidspo reasonably believes that Kidspo eGift cards are abused or used or obtained fraudulently.
Period of Validity
- Kidspo eGift cards are valid for 2 years from the date of purchase.
- Any remaining balance on the Kidspo eGift card at the end of this validity period, will be cancelled.
- Once expired, the Kidspo eGift card cannot be used for purchases nor can the unused remaining value be refunded.
- Kidspo eGift cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your statutory rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
- Under the Regulations, (as outlined above), if you are contracting with us as a consumer online, you have the right to cancel all or part of your order for Kidspo eGift cards at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you place your order, provided none of the balance has been spent. Further details are
Kidspo eGift cards purchased in ROI and Channel Islands
- Kidspo eGift cards purchased in the Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands can be used online.
- Please note, our systems cannot convert balances to Euros.
Changes to the eGift Card Terms and Conditions
Kidspo reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions for Kidspo eGift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the eGift card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.